Pushing Forward

 

Life is not easy. 

Life always has its challenges. 

I have never questioned it before, but a continued barrage of negativity has be tethering on the edge. I'm fighting to keep from falling. It's not easy but it still I'm pushing forward and trying my darndest to make it. 

I'm faced with various challenges from my own family, to my friends, to my church life and even my work life but God in His goodness, still sends me angels and gives me the hope that everything will be alright and that everything will back into its place at the proper time.  So I'm choosing to trust God. I'm choosing to keep pushing forward and allow my life to flourish. For me to be a better person. 

My mind is distracted at the moment, with so many things I want and need to do. But I know I'll make it. I know that my life will be better. So I will trod on and keep moving forward and see my life change for the better, even if its just because I willed it to be

Comments