Keeping Positive!

 Ha! As the blog title implies... We should always stay positive in a not so positive world. 

Indeed. Life can throw so many punches and you might not be able to dodge all of them... 

Right now, I'm in the middle of a boxing match and I am finding I'm unable to dodge some of the punches. It hurts! LOL

I find myself questioning my abilities, my faith even. When you are bombarded by negativity, and suddenly trust into something you are not prepared for, you find yourself wobbling and questioning... But life is still good. I have friends and family who support and understand me. I'm thankful still. 

Yes, sometimes, even I, who push for positivity always, finds it hard to find something to be positive for. Sometimes you are overwhelmed and tempted to become negative. I struggle, but I fight through it. Its hard but I aim to go and find something I can be thankful for... Yes again, it's not always easy, but if you try hard enough. You get it... You find something you can be thankful for and you try your hardest to focus on that and let go of the negative thoughts, negative feeling that you think and feel. 

Yea, not everything is alright with the world suddenly, but you find yourself smiling... you find yourself slowly going back to your happy self... And if its a struggle, it's alright. You know that one day, everything will fall into its place and you will be alright, soon enough... 

Remember: SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL, FAILURE IS NOT FATAL, IT'S THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE  THAT COUNTS

Okay? 

That's all folks!  

Comments