Amidst the Pandemic


It's been a while since I posted here. Mostly because I'm lazy! LOL. It's the truth though and if one thing is good about me is that I'm honest.

Anyways, this covid-19 thing is really something ei? It makes one so afraid, fearful of getting sick that many, if not all, have their own lingering fears inside, whether they admit it or not. 

Me? I have to admit that I am one of them, especially with the work I do now for the parish, going around and assisting the parish in handling out relief assistance. It's very tiring and complicated job to do and especially in my position. I have to weigh in on everyone's ideas and pick the best ones and help iron out different opinions from various people. Its not an easy task when some people are used to the "old ways" and its hard to introduce to them a different way of handling things. It's a challenge because I really have a very different thought pattern, I'm muddling through it, but its not an easy task. 

Well, each day I'm learning. Each day I'm settling in my new role. A lot to learn, a lot of adjust to, but with God's grace I can make it. I know I'm here for a reason and I'm here to help and serve to the best of my ability, especially amidst this crisis the whole world is finding itself immersed in. 



I know that the "new normal" is restricting but someone I think we have to get through it, we have to find a way to live normally despite these circumstances lest we will all just stay inside our own homes cocooned for safety. Social distancing, face masks, constant washing of hands, general hygiene and sorts, but life goes on. Life should go on and move forward, we just have to implement measures to ensure that we don't get sick...







Comments