Delving Into My New Role in the Parish


God works in mysterious ways indeed!

I now have the privilege to help lead the parish in the future as its parish pastoral council chairman or PPC Chairperson. I am not sure where this will lead but I hope that I can help spearhead change in the parish for the better. I hope I can. But this privilege was entrusted to me, I will surely do my best to complete the task given.  


Even as I'm not sure if I can rise up to the position but I pray with God's help, I can. I have a lot of things on my mind, plans to consider, problems to solve... hahaha.. I have been privy to some concerns of various individuals in the parish and it is not an easy task to slowly deal with them. Well, with God's grace I have 3 years to complete this mission. If our dear parish priest will continue to consider me, then it will go upto 6 years, co-terminus with him.  God is good I know and I know He placed me here for a reason and I pray that I can continue to see through God's eyes and discern with His wisdom what needs to be done. As any other parish, we are not perfect but with God's perfect love I know that we will all make it. I do hope that I can help lead this parish towards a better, cohesive and God loving, God abiding one. 

Pray for me that I can do what needs to be done.


Comments