When Depression Takes Over

I admit it, once or twice I would succumb to the lure of just letting it all go and crying my eyeballs out or just shouting out to the world to release all stresses and even entertaining the notion of ending my own life, but those are just moments of weaknesses, moments when everything just seems to toll so heavily on me and I find myself succumbing to the weakness simply because there is no other way to release the stress lest I do want it to boil down to me just finally ending it all...

I will say that it is but human to cry, get frustrated and all those but what is important that I have learned to jump back in the water after I have released all the pent up energy I keep just below the water so to speak, I am not arrogant enough to say that I can carry it all, no, I can't and I am weak and I give in, if I will only rely on myself, I am slowly learning to lean on a higher being, learning to take stock of everything and just begin to rely more on God and the truth that He wants to take care of me and prosper me and everything they have been telling... I know God is there... is here and is willing to help me get through all my troubles....

Comments