Problem Overwhelming?

I heard from a friend that another friend, although not so close to me, had taken her life...

I was so saddened by this, not exactly because of the lost life, I barely knew her, if I would be completely honest but because, she felt she had to end her life to end her problems...

It never really occurred to me to end my life because of my problems, yes, I would, say that I want to die or something to that effect when I feel like my problems overwhelm but I never take that seriously, never thought to actually do it... so it is sad for me to realize that indeed some people deem it necessary to kill themselves in order to get away from their problems...

Life is so precious... I pray that one day people who face overwhelming problems will realize that taking their lives is not the answer, that they can turn to God, and see their problems solved if only they will have faith, if only they will believe that God is here, willing to help, willing to prosper, willing to heal... we need only ask...

Positivity entails believing, having faith and keeping that faith no matter what..

Remember that GOD IS BIGGER THAN OUR PROBLEMS.

No matter how difficult the situation may be, keep in mind that God is all powerful and HE IS ABLE!

Comments