Believe!


Yes, at the heart of every positive thought is the belief that everything will be alright, that after all these, you will see the light of a new tomorrow. You will finally be free from whatever ails you. You have to believe if not, then everything else is mundane.

My heart is not set right at the moment. I fear, I worry, I anguish. I want to be able to think completely positive and keep this negative thoughts at bay, yes it is not easy, I will have to admit, but there is a part of me that believes that this is possible, that I can find myself at the pinnacle of success if only I try hard enough.

I don't want to end up a nothing simply because my faith was not enough or that I didn't believe in it enough. I know God has a good plan for me and I know that God will make a way even if I can't see how I can do it, I do believe that God will answer my desperate cry for help. I JUST KNOW GOD IS HERE, AND IS LISTENING...So I should just leave my worries to yesterday and face today and tomorrow with a smile because GOD helps and HE helps EVERYONE who seeks HIM

My prayer...

God, I pray that I learn to lean on You for everything, from the day to day stuff to the most important and significant matters and problems I'm facing right now. I know that often I feel so overwhelmed by the duties that I face each day and I get stressed and worried that everything will come crumbling down, teach me to humbly accept your gracious hand and allow me to live life to the fullest. God I pray that you give me a grateful heart and a humble heart to accept all your blessings may it come from the most surprising source. I know that you listen to all my cries and I know that I can count on your generous heart, teach me God to acknowledge your infinite goodness and receive your love and your grace even though there are times when I feel that I don't deserve it... help me realize that your love is infinite and your grace sufficient, that I need not do anything, I am your child and no matter how unworthy I may feel, FOR YOU I AM WORTHY. I AM WORTHY TO BE SAVED, WORTHY TO BE LOVED AND MOST OF ALL WORTHY TO BE BLESSED. Thank you Lord for all your blessings, thank you God for bestowing upon me the calm I need to pursue what needs to be pursued and for giving me the knowledge and the courage to proceed.

All the Glory to YOU, Oh LORD. Amen.





Comments