Easter Power!!!

 

So yes, Easter just passed us... 

Busy with church activities for the Easter, my body has yet to recover. LOL 

but yes, I'm happy we have successfully completed our Easter celebration in the parish with minimal mishaps... Yes it wasn't perfect but it was as good as it was gonna get. 

I'm finding myself being more and more thankful for things that has happened, rather than be disappointed, mad or any of that negative emotions. Even though there were challenges, I find I face them head on and just accept the things that I cannot change and do my best in everything, every task that is given to me... 


I find that in the end, everything happens for a reason and God in His infinite knowledge and goodness knows what is best, so I leave everything up to HIM. 


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! 

Comments