Keeping on the Up!


Okay, so this is a blog about positivity and all that. And it seems like an easy thing to practice, just think positive right? But its really easier said that done. I myself am a victim to this. Sometimes when things start to overwhelm I begin to think in the negative or I dwell on the problems. 


I think this is human nature but I still believe in the power of positive thinking and I know too that God is here with me to assist me in my needs. The only thing is that sometimes, I think of a solution to a dilemma and it doesn't seem to fit or if a solution seems impossible, then my belief dissolves. 

I want to try to keep things on the up and up and believe wholly that I am able to attract the best solution to any challenge I may face. Honestly I feel that it doesn't always work for me, because external circumstances always get in the way. I want to erase that. I'm trying but as I said its not always easy, but I hope in time I might perfect this art and in time, I might be able to finally get to the life I know I deserve. 

Comments