Pushing for Calm


My heart is distressed, I'm really stressing out because of financial worries.... 
Bills to be paid, due dates getting nearer and nearer... debts that are piling up... and finding no relief whatsoever from the thoughts that plague my mind...




BUT

I keep my faith, I pray continuously for God's provision. I believe that He will get me through this somehow. 

I know that its not an easy thing to believe or put faith in, but I have no other recourse. I cannot not believe or else, I'll fall into this abyss of nothingness... I know that somehow, God pulls me through, not always in the best way I think I need it to go, but somehow, someway, I get through with God's grace. I persevere. I believe I will make it. There's always a rainbow after the rain...

Thank you Lord, I am nothing without you. 


Comments